Logout not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Logout not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Walshinho
    Participant
    Hi when I click logout, it shows that im logged out, however, if I click on anything else or refresh the page I'm then logged in again. Im also testing this in incognito.   Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Try deactivating all your third-party plugins(plugins which are not a part of wplms) and then check again
    Walshinho
    Participant
    Still getting the issue. Its also stopping my editing pages such as the register page because im logged in, which im not sure why it would be a problem when editing on wordpress. Also the no matter what i do, the registration page will duplicate the Gender, country and email fields. It wont require them twice, but they will appear twice in the list. Is anyone available to take a look for me please?
    Diana
    Participant
    For Duplicate entries, go to wp-admin > Users > profile fields and delete these fields And for the logout issue, please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to take a look
    Walshinho
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Walshinho
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Please share the page URL here. I will look into it
    Walshinho
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Walshinho
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    The page you shared with us. On that page, every field was a part of Buddypress. So better to ask them how to remove these required fields. As they know their code better than us :)
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Logout not working’ is closed to new replies.