Logout Redirected

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Logout Redirected

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jadanhi
    Spectator
    Every time I click on Logout it is directed to a non-existent page. Where do I set the page direction when I click Logout
    Diana
    Participant
    @jadanhi, But we don't have any setting for that to redirect users after logout. So, first check your wplms customizer plugin you can add the code below to set the redirection page after logout Please paste this snippet in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php add_action('wp_logout','custom_page_redirect_logout'); function custom_page_redirect_logout(){ wp_redirect( 'https://www.google.com' ); exit(); } change your url here.
    jadanhi
    Spectator
    I don't want to change the code, I want to know why when I click on exit it is directed to a page that doesn't exist.   a link like this:   /? post_type = achievement-type & p = 6922
    Diana
    Participant
    @jadanhi, To check the same I need your site URL with admin credentials in private reply. There must be some code added on your site. that's why it is behaving like this
    LuizBra
    Participant
    I also have the problem with the logout right after updating to the Wordpress 5.4.
    Diana
    Participant
    @luizBra, Please create your own topic. I also want to mention that, I am also using WordPress 5.4 and wplms version 3.9.8.1 and I don't face this problem of redirecting on logout
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Logout Redirected’ is closed to new replies.