LTI integration

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jayakumar
    Participant
    I am trying to integrate LTI plugin (http://www.imsglobal.org/compliance/lti-plugin-wordpress-v33x) in order to provide Single Sign On functionality. After sign-up it should lead to our site having WPLMS installed and provide access to courses. Can you please let me know how do I do this?
    Jayakumar
    Participant
    I understand I need to create multi-site configuration in order to enable this. I tried to follow some steps and understand some of the plugins I can't disable before I setup the network. Could this be due to the fact that I am using regular license? Should I purchase an extended license to have multi-site functionality? Please clarify
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Make sure the plugin you're using is compatible with the version of WordPress you're using. A lot of things have changed in WordPress sign in process since v 3.3 This is new, we'll need some time to check this.   p.s : License does not have any role in this.
    Jayakumar
    Participant
    Finally, thanks for responding after escalation. Before we get into plugin specific issue, I need to configure multi-site in WordPress.  The configuration of multi-site requires all plugins to be disabled. In WPLMS good number of your plugins (ex: Vipe course module) are not getting disabled. Can you first tell me how to disable that? Expect a faster response, don't want this to go down in the response time.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to rename the plugin via ftp to deactivate the plugin. . If the wplms theme is activated the vibe course module ,buddypress and the vibe customtypes are forcefully activated if installed in the site .
    Jayakumar
    Participant
    Thanks for the suggestion. Renaming folder names worked and I am able to configure LTI. Let us keep this thread open for some more time till we complete the testing after which you can go ahead and close it. Regards, Jayakumar
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sure...
    dantwah
    Spectator
    I'm very curious about this. @Jayakumar, did you manage to get this working? And is it still working with all the new updates?
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Any updates for this?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘LTI integration’ is closed to new replies.