Mailchimp plugin unable to sync groups

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp Mailchimp plugin unable to sync groups

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Halvard
    Participant
    Hi, I bought the Mailchimp plugin yesterday, and when i try to sync my users to course spesific groups within a list, the syncing stops. I can see that the groups have been set up, but the lists are all empty. Like this: http://prnt.sc/e6hun8 I have set up the settings like you say in the tutorial, and waited for hours for the sync to be finished. http://prnt.sc/e6hvrt Any idea what i should do?   Halvard  
    Halvard
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I checked your website the issue is that your server is returning a 502 error on the ajax call, refer the screenshot in my next private reply.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Halvard
    Participant
    I contacted my webhost and they said it was a timing error. The plugin took too long to complete the job. Here is what they told me to tell you. This is the actions that takes too long to complete: <span style="color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">6 [action] => course_filter</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">2 [action] => sync_lists_put</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">2 [action] => sync_lists_get</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">2 [action] => get_create_course_lists</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">2 [action] => course_lists_put</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #323232; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">2 [action] => affwp_track_visit</span>   Is this because i have a to big list? I have 104 courses and about 800 registered users. I tested the plugin with only the instructors, and that worked fine. And that list is only 35 people. I also tried to sync the users into course spesific lists (not groups within a list) and that had the same results as earlier. The plugin makes the lists, but the lists are empty.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for sharing this information. Actually you have 104 courses and 800 users therefore the number of  combinations are very high in this case, which is causing the issue. I am marking this as a bug and we'll modify our code for higher combinations as well in the next update. Track: https://trello.com/c/VveTLgdV
    Halvard
    Participant
    Ok, thank you! Please let me know when the bug is fixed and the update is released.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    OK.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    I'm having this same issue. Any update on when this will be resolved?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Mailchimp plugin unable to sync groups’ is closed to new replies.