Major: Vibe Options Panel v. 2.0 changes not saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Major: Vibe Options Panel v. 2.0 changes not saving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Juippi
    Spectator
    Hi, I've got a major and very acute problem - none of the changes made with radio buttons in Vibe Options Panel are saving. If I for example choose "Miscellaneous > Direct Checkout > Skip Product & Cart page" it lets me choose the radio button, but when I click "save" all my preferences disappear. The problem is only with radio buttons, as if I write something those get saved. This is really a priority A problem... didn't catch it till today but have seen a steady decline in orders! Please, help asap!!!
    Juippi
    Spectator
    I just verified that all my plugins from you are up to date so nothing there. In addition, I have not made any chanes to:
    • other plugins (removed or added them)
    • to the server side or
    • to our CDN
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try deactivating the third party plugin and make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugin are updated to latest .
    Juippi
    Spectator
    Solved. The culprit was, for one reason or another plugin called Decision tree. This plugin forms a crusial part of our experience so we have opted to have it activated. For this reason, we would like to know: under which circumstances the Vibe options is suspectible to reset all choises?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Only when you have clicked on the reset defaults button at the bottom or manually delete the entry for the wplms options on the database .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Major: Vibe Options Panel v. 2.0 changes not saving’ is closed to new replies.