Make forgot password a button in App Layout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Make forgot password a button in App Layout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Hello, here is a video to explain and show you exactly what I am looking for: http://somup.com/cYf1lY1kgd RelentlessMentors.com
    Veronica
    add this css in customizer>>custom css .inside_login_form label a.tip.vbpforgot .icon-question:before{ content:"forgot password"; font-family:none !important; font-size:15px !important; color:#000;   } .inside_login_form label a.tip.vbpforgot { position:absolute; bottom:0px; left:29px !important; width:162px; height:42px !important; background:#d1b371; }
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Thank you I made a few adjustments to make it how I described in video. Can you advise how to seperate the button a little please?
    Veronica
    add this: .login_sidebar .login_content { height:300px; } change height as per the distance you want.
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Thank you very much it worked. Can you see the error message that comes up if there is a wrong username or password? The text is very hard to see. What if instead of the current background color and text color, we changed the background to black and the text to red. How do I change the text that pops up red and the background black?
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    I actually had to remove the css you provided because it caused my in login screen to not show properly. Refer here: http://somup.com/cYfQb917nT
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @anabolictechnology Use this code for wrong username or pass message alert go to appearance>>customize>>custom css and paste code given below div.inside_login_form div.message_wrap div.message{ background-color: #000000 !important; color:red !important; border:0px !important; margin-top:-15px !important; margin-bottom:10px !important; } Okay you can remove last one as you did, Thanks,
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    It worked perfectr. Thanks.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Make forgot password a button in App Layout’ is closed to new replies.