Make newly added course available to old customers

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Make newly added course available to old customers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, I have several courses that are related to a product (simple subscription product). When a user buys the product, it gains access to all courses. I have recently added a new course and it should be available to both new and old customers who bought the product. I have added the new course to the list of "associated courses" in the product but it did not enrolled the old customers. Can you help? Erick  
    logan
    Hello, Yes if 1 product is connected to all courses then after purchasing a single product, the user will get access to all courses. you need to create a different product for different courses. for another line, share some screenshot or video so that I can understand your issue.
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, I have one main product. It is a "simple subscription" product, and users are charged monthly for it as long as they keep their subscription. I assigned this product to different courses. When I first created this product, there was 10 courses associated with it. Buyers of this product were given access to all 10 courses. Now I have added a new course to the platform and I have associated this new course to the same product because I want it to be available to everyone who has a subscription, including those who bought the product before the course was available. The problem is that only new costumers are being enrolled to the new course. Those who bought it before are not being enrolled. How can I enroll the people to the new course? Thanks    
    Mk
    If you change in product settings it treats as a new product. all changes will be applicable for newly added students.   If it is for one course you can assign it manually to all users of the subscription.
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, Woocommerce memberships has a tool to grant access to customers who have purchased a particular product before Memberships was activated. Take a look here: (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-memberships-user-memberships/) I wish I could have a similar button to grant access to courses that are added to a membership after a user has bought it. Can you helpe me with that? Thanks Erick
    Mk
    Currently, We have not such feature available. but I will check If we can we do to provide you an alternative.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Make newly added course available to old customers’ is closed to new replies.