“manager” type account that can register employees

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion “manager” type account that can register employees

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    DenisD
    Participant
    Hi Alex, <span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Helvetica','sans-serif'; color: #666666;">I need an LMS system that will allow me to have a “manager” type account that can register employees. I am creating courses for Group Home owners. Each group home has multiple employees, so I need a Group Home manager role (for each group home) that can register employees, choose the courses for those employees to take and then pay for the courses. The Manager needs to have access to the progress of each employee, what courses they are enrolled in, which ones they have completed, which ones are not completed and the dates they were completed along with access to the certificate for that employee for each completed and passed course.</span> <p style="background: #FAFAFA; margin: 0cm 0cm 12.0pt 0cm;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Helvetica','sans-serif'; color: #666666;">I want the Manager to be able to set up an account, mark that it is a company account, then be able to create an employee, assign courses to that employee and pay for those course. Then the manager would give the employee the username and password they created for them, the employee logs in and takes their courses.</span></p> <span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Helvetica','sans-serif'; color: #666666;">Is that possible with WPLMS 2.0 ? </span> <p style="background: #FAFAFA; margin: 0cm 0cm 12.0pt 0cm;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Helvetica','sans-serif'; color: #666666;">Many thanks in advance for your reply.</span></p> <p style="background: #FAFAFA; margin: 0cm 0cm 12.0pt 0cm;"><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Helvetica','sans-serif'; color: #666666;">Best regards, Denis</span></p> <p style="background: #FAFAFA; margin: 0cm 0cm 12.0pt 0cm;"></p>
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘“manager” type account that can register employees’ is closed to new replies.