Mandatory review after finishing ALL units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mandatory review after finishing ALL units

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi! I think the mandatory course review snippit is really nice (https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/mandatory-course-review-before-course-finish/). One thing though, it does not work well with the setting that someone has to have all lessons completed in order to finish the course. This filter overrides it, it would be better if this code is only fired if all units are completed. If not it should show the message: you should complete all units to finish the course (this is what is prompted when the setting that all units needs to be finished is switched on). Could you add this condition in the code? Would be amazing!
    logan
    Hello, That setting is still working. when user wants to finish the course before completing unit it will show the error message and it has nothing to do with this filter  bp_get_course_check_course_complete_stop. let me know if you need any further information.
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Thanks for the response. Well yeah it still works but it is not logical and the error message is NOT shown. When I add the code to my setup and someone clicks on finish course while NOT all units are marked as complete this happens: 1) Directed to page to post a review 2) User enters review 3) User is redirected to course page and sees review 4) User does not get a certificate (someone needs 100% completion), although they clicked finished course 5) There is no message or anything to the user   What should happen: Instead of showing the review form it should give the message: first complete all units. Exactly like it does when I do not add the code snippet.   So how can I make this code snippet conditional. And only show it when the user has completed all units of the course.   Hope you can help :)
    logan
    Hello, Yes this is logically not valid. I agree but in the current framework this is what we can do for now. I assure you we will provide a better way in our coming update.
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    great thanks for the headsup. any expected release date for next update?
    logan
    Hey Pal, Not sure about it because we are full of queries now and this is not an easy one but We have taken note of it and I personally shall ensure that this aspect is considered at the coming updates. Best regards.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mandatory review after finishing ALL units’ is closed to new replies.