manually adding a user to a course does not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues manually adding a user to a course does not work

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tommasonuti
    Participant
    When we try to manually enroll a user to a course through the administrator backend it happens (not always) that the user is not granted access. The user is regularly included in the list of course participants and should be able to use it, but in reality when he tries to access he is asked to buy it.   In this case the only way we have to give access to a user is to provide him with a coupon code that guarantees free entry, so that he can proceed with a purchase via woocommerce.   Only in this case are we able to enable the user to use the course.   It did nothing, cancel and repeat the procedure.   We therefore ask you to let us know how to intervene in order to solve this problem.   Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @tommasonuti If your course is paid then make sure your course should be connected with the woo-commerce product and your woo-commerce product should be connected with the course as well. When the order will be completed, the user can access the course. Let me know if you still face any issue
    tommasonuti
    Participant
    all my courses are paid and connected with a dedicated woocommerce product.   If a user purchases a course, it is regularly added to the participants.   It may happen that I need to manually add a user to a paid course, to do this I use the "add user to course" function inside the admin page of a course.   The user is regularly added to the list of participants, but when he tries to access the course he is asked to pay.   If I add a user by hand to a course, why should the system ask him to pay?
    logan

Hello,

yes, I would suggest you to follow the following and check if it works??

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. Re-save permalinks.

deactivate everything other than wplms defaults then check if it works.

tommasonuti
    Participant
    unfortunately this solution did not work, any other suggestions?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    metalkorn
    Participant
    I'm facing the same issue here in my site!
    Veronica
    hi @metalkorn,

first of all, I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘manually adding a user to a course does not work’ is closed to new replies.