manually entering data from Sensei.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues manually entering data from Sensei.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    stick with me on this as I may be wrong. We have moved a site from Sensei. We have 350 users, and 6 courses . we transferred the users no problem, got them in the batch, all is well, BUT we have now got users who have taken quizzez that we don't have the data for (in the batches page, course page etc) I was thinking that maybe we could import the scores into the database, but to do this we would need to know where the data is stored. If we added the data into the correct fields, would that then work within the batches leaderboard and the like? If yes, can you advice where the data is stored within the database. Thanks in Advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    URGENT : when I try that, I get a download link, button but when I click it, nothing downloads :(  
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    it would be good to know why that isn't working, but anyhow we did it by writing an SQL script and putting them in that way.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup that's an issue ,update of vibe customtypes plugin is being releasing this week for this . Marks of student are set as post meta of the quiz . In post meta table id     post_id   meta_key  meta_value 121   144           5                  20 post_id is quiz id , meta_key is user id , meta_value are marks of user .
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    Thanks.  :)
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

id     post_id   meta_key  meta_value
    121   144           5                  20

post_id is quiz id ,
    meta_key is user id ,
    meta_value are marks of user . Well this wont be added automatically ,you need to add this manually to database so that it can reflect the marks of the user there in wplms system .

Neil2017
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in wplms if user has taken the quiz then there should be data present in the postmeta table in  database as mentioned above . I guess your user has taken quiz on sensie setup .Wplms cannot recognize sensie data on its own .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘manually entering data from Sensei.’ is closed to new replies.