Manually import latest Demo or how to solve the problem with post and pages

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Manually import latest Demo or how to solve the problem with post and pages

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    Dear Team I am under time pressure, som please would you be so kind to reply me as soon as possible. i have upgraded my site site on server, to 4 version. I have a problem with running the demo version especially at the stage Import DEMO content " Note If you do not see "Posts", "Pages" in import items section. Make sure to reload this page. Make sure you are connected to the internet before content re-import. See video or document help" Unable to load file from server, reload this page. If issue persists, consult webhost,as your server is unable to load sample data from Amazon server. I did everything, contact the server, everything should be all right. So please give me a detailed instruction how to solve this problem I have tried to upload manually but O do not have clue how to import manually the zipped file, and where exactly and how ? Another problem when I tried to download the zipped file for demo from link V4 Base Demo : Download link from your installation guide it is not working no any file to download. Please I need solution as soon as possible thank you for your understanding
    Diana
    Participant
    We can setup the demo for you. we offer free installation service so you can share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply make sure your wordpress and Php version should be updated one wordpress version should be 5 or 5+ and Php version 7.3 or higher Let us know which demo you want to install
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if this issue is resolved on the facebook chat.
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    I am sorry, but it is still not working, I have provided all the admin credentials to you and still persist the same problem. I am here and waiting for your action. Please would be so kind to repair the installation again
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    still waiting guys, this is now taking too long
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    I did all the steps you asked me to do, I installed a wordpress into the subdirectory, now please would you be so kind to do your part, would be really nice from you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, I asked you for these details: http://prntscr.com/uwlskb So please share only then I can take step
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    tomatitto
    Spectator
    Please how long I should beg you to act ?
    markmichaelwhelan
    Participant
    Dear Team, Would you please be so kind to help me, it appears that I have been unsuccessful updating to 4.0 and don't have the demo content that I really need, can you please help me asap!! The theme builder is the old green version of WPLMS and it states that the PHP is too low; however, I know for certain on my server its 256 M Furthermore, it appears that elementor is incompatible with WPLMS, I purchased the pro version and it's not working in conjunction. When I try to make changes in WPLMS such as change the logo, it simply doesn't do it at all. Please reply and I will reply with the details or please send instructions
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @markmichaelwhelan Please create your own topic and share the issue there. Do not post on other's topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEYJRFt_4U Create topic here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/4-0-bugs-issues/migration-from-3-9-to-4-0/
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Manually import latest Demo or how to solve the problem with post and pages’ is closed to new replies.