many batches for one courre

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches many batches for one courre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nadya
    Participant
    I have a course which is combination of online lectures and offline instructor classes. A new batch for this course starts regalary (each 2 week). And students may repeat course within different batches and need to pay for each batch. So I would like students to pay for each enrollment for each batch. I created several batches in advance: Start date Aug 20, Start date Sep 3, start date Sep 17. But if student enrolls to one batch (Aug 20) other batches don't have ennrollment buttons any moe and student can request access to other batches. How can I force students to pay for each batch?
    Diana
    Participant
    Nadya
    Participant
    Thank you for the reply. I saw this article and I understand how to create batch payment form. I am new in WLMS and I can not understand how to replace buy and enroll functions on a single course page. Questions:
    1. How to change Take this course button functionality to choose batch instead of go to payment page.

2. How to replace Enroll button with new batch payment form

3. If student buy on batch how to prevent him from access to other batches for the same course?

Diana
    Participant
    @nadya, First set the seat limit for the batch and make sure that batch will be a private batch. So nobody can be a part of that batch without the approval of the administrator. If a user is a member of Batch A then to be a part of Batch B he has to send the request which will be approved by the administrator. https://prnt.sc/kl3g4p  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘many batches for one courre’ is closed to new replies.