Math course- russian math e-learning site

Home Forums Chit Chat Showcase your site here [ closed ] Math course- russian math e-learning site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Hello! I would like to share video for my new website (at the bottom of the page). We are 2 years old and now decided to move to WPLMS, we are creating math courses for Russian schools and students. The site is now closed and is in development and will be opened next september as there are just tons of materials that should be added to it, but I would like to share main ideas and video of how it works. Tha main idea of a site is that is works on points and Mycred, users may gain point for siccessful studying or purchase them. Site includes: -Totally new design -Fully reworked navigation page, filter and courses display. Correct course statuses like "price, go to course, start course, course ended) -Correctly working paid question hints (it is possible to purchase hint for points for each question) -Many small fixes mostly in design There is, sadly, a big problem for now with usability. We tried to get rid of Course page (detailed inf0), and make users go directly to course after navigation page but this is not possible for now because of Ajax courses. Please take a look: https://youtu.be/hhPDQvUIdgQ And check navigation page screen as my most loved page:)
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Wanted to add one more thing: this is a good example of another approach to e-learning as I got lots of small courses which got only one lesson in them (sometimes 2), and with such navigation it looks better than with default navigation. If there is an interest from community and Vibe themes, that would be great to cooperate and use some part from my site for WPLMS plugin.
    Torsten Fell
    Participant
    Hello I am interested in the new navigation right, they ask this to also other sites? thanks for Feedback Torsten
    beng33
    Spectator
    Hi there nice site, how dit you navigation page ? would be great if you could share it to the community :) and mr Vibe keep up the nice work .  your doiing  a great  job !!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Math course- russian math e-learning site’ is closed to new replies.