Meeting are not being created

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Meeting are not being created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    imranaliz
    Participant
    Hello, I have purchased WPLMS Appointments yesterday and and installed the latest available version 1.5.2.1. I am having same issue as some other users are having that meetings are not being created automatically and meeting button is not appearing same like another user made this video. refer: http://somup.com/cYffqF1Are I am having exact same issue. Please resolve it urgent, as we have to launch our website today. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @imranaliz, Due to some reason I am not able to access your site. As you have recorded the video. I am answering according to that I don't know from which country you are. But today is 10 april in India and the schedule you created is of 4 april which is already passed. That's why in the book Tab it is not allowing student to book the slot. Please create the schedule for the upcoming days and time not for the passed ones
    imranaliz
    Participant
    I am from Pakistan and and the video I posted from another user it is not from my website. my website is ilmulquran.org and the instructor name is umarmeo. I have created schedule for next 2 months almost and tried different combinations. please check https://ilmulquran.org/members/umarmeo/book/
    Diana
    Participant
    @imranaliz, Apologies for the delayed response here due to support holiday. To check the Issue Meeting Creation not working on your site. I will need the admin credentials as well P.S. mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    imranaliz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    imranaliz
    Participant
    Ok, waiting. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    imranaliz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    imranaliz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    imranaliz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    imranaliz
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Meeting are not being created’ is closed to new replies.