MEGA ISSUE MAIL CHIMP COURSE LISTS not sync properly since yesterday

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp MEGA ISSUE MAIL CHIMP COURSE LISTS not sync properly since yesterday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Hi,   we have bought mail chimp plugin. We have been able to set it properly since few days whitens also to your intervention. Hovewer, since yesterday, the LISTS of the single courses are not updated properly any more (we have a free course assigned by default to any students registirening, and every one was assigned to both ALL STUDENTS and FREE COURSE list). Moreover, it started again to register only email and note NAME and SURNAME in the ALL STUDENTS list, topic that was solved last week from you.   Can you help? All our marketing campaigns relay on students BEING ASSIGNED to the FREE COURSE list to start. HELP nEEDED THANKS Alex
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    UPDATE: refreshed all template and plug ins. The issue persist. We have discovered that suddenly the WPLMS MAILCHIMP plug in is sending to MAILCHIMP only the E-MAIL and as such it subscribe in ALL STUDENTS list. However, as it does not send also the info that the student is subscribed to CORSO FREE (free course) it DOES NOT include it in the CORSO FREE list. The free course is added by default on registration. Why this happened? why from one day to another this changed? How can we fix this and be sure it will not happpen again? Thanks Alex
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Have added some plugin that changes the name of the student ? Please try to deactivate the third party plugins and then check.  
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Hey.. this is becoming URGENT! We are losing dozens of students to be registered in our CRM. We have about 35 new subscriber a day to our free course and we have the full system STUCK! PLEASE HELP. Ale
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I guess you forgot to share the website url to login using the credentials to check the issue on your website. Please share the website url also.
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Any update? did you try it out?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please clarify if you are adding the users to the course first and then the users are updating the name? Because this is the only reason for such issue as it doesn't sync the users who are already present in the list.
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    No i'm not. FLOW IS AS FOLLOW: People register to the site (via WPLMS register) Once they log in --> they automatically get our FREE COURSE (as is set like this in the options)   Ususally, it was adding the student to ALL STUDENTS, and to CORSO FREE list. As it was by default a new student and a student of the Free Course. It is not REFRESHING any more the FREE COURSE list + Is not adding in the ALL STUDENTS the Course INFO. Same issue happens for the students that buy a course. AS the system apparently is not SENDING ANY MORE course information, the student is still ONLY in ALL STUDENTS list but is never added also to the specific COURSE LIST. THIS IS BLICKING OUR ACTIVITY. Please help.  
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    i've just done a SYNC via your MAILCHIMP PLUGIN in order to try to keep users updated. It re-added all missing ones, but new ones are again not added as they are coming. It seems the REAL -TIME / DAILY sync is gone with all the right info to be sent. It seems WPLMS stopped to send HOOKS to MAILCHIMP.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked this and you are correct that the real time sync is not working but the daily sync is working. Also the users who are already added in the list will not be synced again i.e. if a user is added in the list and that user changes her name then this will not update the user in the list. Only the newly added users will be added in the list but the old users will not be updated.
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Yes.. but why the REAL TIME SYNC was working few days ago and now is not? + We are manually syncing and the daily sync is not working too.    
    mat-admin
    Spectator
    Just to be completely clear: this is what happen. REAL TIME SYNC WORKS. Students are added instantly to the ALL STUDENT LIST, but without COURSE DATA. So, it will not go in the specific course LIST (as said as soon as they subscribe they get the FREE COURSE, but as you can see from the picture, it is not registered in mail chimp --> is like the WPLMS MAILCHIMP plug in is not sending any more. It was until few days ago). When we manually SYNC the missing info appears and students goes also on the specific course list. WHY? We re-installed the plug in, the api key, but still persist. No new plug in added before the issue appeared. Please help. We paid for the HELP DESK renew and also the plug in, but we cannot use it! HERE THE SCREEN SHOT OF MAIL CHIMP: https://ibb.co/e4aA5b  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I again checked this, but I was unable to find the reason behind it. We'll need some time to debug this issue.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘MEGA ISSUE MAIL CHIMP COURSE LISTS not sync properly since yesterday’ is closed to new replies.