Mega Menu Function and size

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mega Menu Function and size

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nettechway_448
    Spectator
    Hi there, I am experiencing a setback with my megamenu. The drop-down disappears when a user tries to click on it. Also the font in the mega menu is too large. Can you please help me find how to fix this?
    nettechway_448
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nettechway_448 Can you please check the customizer did you added any custom CSS to do that? On our sites the megamenu just appear fine.
    nettechway_448
    Spectator
    I have lots of customizations in there, but I'm not sure what to look for. What should I look for? The WPLMS. mods have been helping me with different customizations for over 5 years now. I'm not very familiar with mega menu customizations.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nettechway_448
    Spectator
    I'm still looking for help on this. I don't add CSS unless it was something I was advised to do at some point after my demo switch. Can you help me find where this would be?
    Diana
    Participant
    okay then use this CSS for adjusting the size of navigation menu items .sleek nav>.menu>li>a, nav .menu li>.sub-menu li a{font-size:18px !important;} You can adjust the px size according to your requirement
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mega Menu Function and size’ is closed to new replies.