megamenu

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    as you can see here the css is applying but in your video css is not applying because the position of arrow and menu change after applying the css but in your case, it is not applying. so please check it again and clear your cache.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's great, Veronica. But it doesn't solve my issue. I've tried PC's at work, at home. None of them show a sticky megamenu. It disappears as soon as I move the cursor. Any advice? Plus, How do I get all the items in the megamenu (first two columns) to stay as close to eachother as the three colums on the right?
    Veronica
    hi @Gijs, I have shared a video with you as you can see it work at the inspect time and I also tried it to my localhost and there it was also working fine. maybe there is a cache problem so clear it up. I really don't know why the custom CSS took so much time to respond on your site! I will concern to my team regarding this issue. until make sure that you have updated with the latest theme, plugins and also PHP version try to clear up your cache because there is no error with code.
    and for the second one, I have checked it the columns are of the same size but yes if you want to be the text near to each other than you can use this code:

.textwidget p a+br {display:none;}

i hope it will work for you dear friend!
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘megamenu’ is closed to new replies.