Member not able to access curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Member not able to access curriculum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Hi, My test member is only able to access FREE content, but not the course that her membership allows her to access. I'll place details to log into the staging site and a screencast on my next reply since I cannot mark this post private.
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MzPlatinum, The course you are trying to access is not a free course. So, only those users who are enrolled in that course(purchased that course) can access the units
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Diana, The test member IS enrolled in the course...did you even take a look?
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Question, The instructor enrolled the student in the course... so because the student is enrolled but didn't purchase the course, they still have no access? What is the use of the instructor having the ability to enroll a student, if the student still can not access the course?
    Diana
    Participant
    @MzPlatinum, Checked the same case on my test setup: Logged in as a student and I am not enrolled in the course. Need to purchase the course. Then as an admin, I add that student in the course and when I checked this through student login. I am able to access the course. But the same case is not working on your site. The button disappears after user enrolled for that course. Will let you know after checking this
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Hi, I figured it out. The setting to hide the course button was set to yes.  Setting it to 'NO' solved the problem. Thanks https://www.screencast.com/t/U9mxvVEpB
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Member not able to access curriculum’ is closed to new replies.