Members' pages give a 404

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Members' pages give a 404

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I've tried everything, but when I log in as a user on my site I am send to my own profile page. metmeestergijs.nl/members/snoop (example). But when I go to metmeestergijs.nl/members and click on another member I get the 404. Any idea how come? Buddypress says it has to do with the theme.. Thanks! Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Amazing. Here's a video. Whether I am logged in as adminstrator, student or non-logged in user... I can't see these other people's profile pages... video   Could it be settings? Custom CSS? Something edited in wp-config, function.php, etc..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please set this setting to everyone in buddypress. Refer : http://prntscr.com/juw65i Go to wp-admin>wplms>buddypress>single member profile view.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've already done that.. screenshot
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Checked your site and saved the permalinks, now admin can view any other users profile.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes, I was always able to view user profiles as an administrator. But other members (leerlingen) are still not able to see other user pages.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi you are right ,somehow this is not working in your site . we need to test and debug this issue . Provide us some time.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I thought so too. And of course, I'll wait. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please provide your valid ftp credentials to debug this issue at code level .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these are not ftp credentials . these are mysql database credentials . Please share the ftp credentials or Cpanel credentials through which I can edit your files to debug this issue at core level . Ftps are used to access and modify files on server .(link)  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    "Also I was not able to find the .htaccess file in your root of your site." Is there something I can do about it? Because I like it to be fixed..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Members' pages give a 404’ is closed to new replies.