Membership Billing account

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Membership Billing account

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    I set the membership bill account as reoccurring the previous day. Today, I checked it and I always get this message : "This subscription is not recurring. So you don't need to update your billing information." What is the problem and how can I fix the issue?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I assume that you're using Paid Memberships pro for recurring subscriptions for memberships. This issue is entirely connected to PMPRo and how it handles membership options. Since we have never seen this issue, we're not sure what could be causing this. You can either try contacting PMPro for support or share your site link with us and we can check to see if there is any conflict with the theme here. We will need a site link and WP admin credentials to check this issue on your site.
    George Steve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site and find out that you were not setting the Billing amount for recurring subscription . refer : http://prntscr.com/fosfby I set some amount and this fixed the issue .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership Billing account’ is closed to new replies.