membership site – unlock a new course only when the last course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting membership site – unlock a new course only when the last course

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gipfelstuermer
    Spectator
    I want to make the site a membership site, with multiple courses.. and who becomes a member, has the choice from ALL courses to start with ONE course.... BUT then has access to that selected course only! When the course is finished (time based drip content), the member can choose another course. So always only access to one course (and the already completed) at a time. Being already a member, they should not have to buy a new course (like i said membership instead).. they can unlock a new course for themselves, when the last course (drip content) is finished. So they have access to the newly started AND the already completed courses. Like you said, in the mail... "But this is totally possible, just post a topic on wplms.io/support and we will share the code with you which will enable this." This would be awesome!!!!!! what membership-plugin is the best for that? Any suggestion? Thank you! Tristan
    Veronica
    hi this is not implemented yet but we can take it as customization request at charge of $39
    gipfelstuermer
    Spectator
    ?? Why $39 now??? Support wrote... On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 4:04 PM Vibe Themes <[email protected]> wrote: Hi, This is not available by default. But this is totally possible, just post a topic on wplms.io/support and we will share the code with you which will enable this. regards ( v ) Mr.Vibe Team VibeThemes VibeThemes.com
    gipfelstuermer
    Spectator
    To post this topic like you said, i already paid for renewing support.. Only for that i already payed $57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Veronica
    thank you for providing this information. we have discussed this with @Mr.Vibe in this case, we will provide the code in our next response.
    gipfelstuermer
    Spectator
    Thank you :-)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this would be easy to set with paid memebrship pro . You just need to select membership level in all your courses and disable "anyone can register" from wp-admin-> settings -> general. This way users will have to pay to become site member and then can have access to all courses.
    gipfelstuermer
    Spectator
    That's exactly what i do NOT want... access to all courses AT ONCE! They can unlock a new course for themselves, when the last course (drip content) is finished.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Here's the code : add_filter('bp_course_get_max_students',function($max,$course_id,$user_id){ $current_active_course = get_user_meta($user_id,'wplms_current_active_course',true); if($current_active_course != $course_id){ $max= 0; } return $max; },10,3); add_action('wplms_course_subscribed',function($course_id,$user_id){ update_user_meta($user_id,'wplms_current_active_course',$course_id); },10,2); add_action('wplms_evaluate_course',function($course_id,$marks,$user_id){ delete_user_meta($user_id,'wplms_current_active_course'); },10,3);
    gipfelstuermer
    Spectator
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :-):-):-)
    Veronica
    closed
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘membership site – unlock a new course only when the last course’ is closed to new replies.