Menu Demo 10

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Menu Demo 10

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    Your theme was on version 4.095.2 so I was trying to manually update the theme. But it is not uploading the theme, and I am getting link expired error. So please upload the latest version of theme which is 4.097 on your site So I can procced further
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I cant access to wordpress admin panel, its increible! Please check why. I didnt touch nothing, just to login to check your issues fixed.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    It is the fourth time that I have to restore the web with a copy for the same problem. I was surprised that in the previous occasions you could not have access to the wordpress administrator and I thought that perhaps I would have touched something wrong but this time it is clear that it is not my problem because the only thing I have done now is try to access to see if it already worked everything is fine and my login does not allow me to access the administration panel. The same thing that happened to you before, I have not touched anything now, there must be a problem because this topic happens constantly. Please, I am very urgent that everything works well, I have been trying to make your application work for more than 8 months and there is always some problem, I have already paid twice for your technical support and I have not yet been able to finish the web.
    Diana
    Participant
    As this issue happen before as well that means something is creating issues at your end. This same procedure of migration I am applying on other user's websites and never faced such issue. Even before, when I didn't even worked on your site you were facing this issue. I can do only one thing which is to deactivate the third-party plugins and check and I will need either Cpanel or FTP details here in a private reply
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    For me its not a problem if you can check it and desactive plugins or whereever you need. The web its a live site but its not a problem, please try to f and fix the error, its very difficult for me to do it. Use the ftp credentials I sent you and dont worry about the live site. Please, please, please...
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    In meantime, I will send your comments to my tehcnical server support team to try to know why the site its redirected.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    My support server team doesnt know what happen. Please, use your ftp and admin credentials to check the problem. Thanks
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I have been doing tests with the the plugins and these are the results: 1.- If I rename the plugins folder by ftp, then I have access to the wordpress administration panel through login. Once inside, I put the correct name of the plugins folder again and it lets me navigate through the wordpress administration panel, but if I log out and try to log in again, it no longer gives me access to the wordpress administration panel. 2.- If I rename all plugins by ftp except the essential ones and those recommended by you, I can't access the wordpress administration panel either. Therefore I understand that there must be some other conflict. On this website you have sometimes sent me codes to put them in, perhaps those codes make the website not work with version 4 wplms. I can't tell you exactly what codes they are and where I put them because there are a lot of topics open for many months now. Please check the problem because this is maddening. Tell me something as soon as possible, as you will understand, my client is very very upset with me.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Please, tell me if are you checking this issue. I dont have replies since 4 days ago.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I reinstaleted all and now its working but, in registration forms I can activate Tu Biografía fpr Instructors in the Group Biografia. Look: http://somup.com/crnfi9o9HU
    eduardovid
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu Demo 10’ is closed to new replies.