Migrating to 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating to 4.0

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    I followed your instructions. This is my question. When I switch to a blank layout, is a default page supposed to appear? I get the page with wingdings font and my profile pic.
    Veronica
    ok now I understand I need to make changes in your web site thoroughly to fulfill your requirement it will take time so I will start the same tomorrow once I did it I will let you know here thanks
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    ok, sounds good.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Checking your issue.
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Hello, So I went to my dashboard. I'm guessing someone switched the layout. All I see on my dashboard is my profile pic and the whole page is the wingdings looking font. Switching to the blank layout is not working. Can someone please look into it?
    Scott Lang
    CSS issue fixed on dashboard:https://prnt.sc/ulwm43
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Hi Scott, I need you to go to my site and switch to blank layout for the dashboard, then go look at the dashboard. What you gave me a screenshot of is not what it looks like when switched to a blank layout. I don't know what CSS issue there was. The only change to CSS was to remove the stars for rating back when I had 3X. I still cannot edit my courses on the front end or the backend.
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Hi Scott, I need you to go to my site and switch to blank layout for the dashboard, then go look at the dashboard. What you gave me a screenshot of is not what it looks like when switched to a blank layout. I don't know what CSS issue there was. The only change to CSS was to remove the stars for rating back when I had 3X. I still cannot edit my courses on the front end or the backend. Below is what I see with blank layout https://prntscr.com/um0xpn
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have fixed the header but your site is opening too slow for us here in India . Please deactivate all your third party plugins at once specially thrive due to which elementor is not working in your site. then goto wp-admin -> vibebp -> members layouts -> edit it and remove the strange looking symbol .
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Hi Alex, It is the middle of the day here in the states. I cannot deactivate all my plugins and have my site function properly for my members. I use thrive for many of my marketing pages. I could deactivate it the wee hours of the morning but not in the middle of the day. I'm not sure what strange symbol you refer to. I have not added any symbols to Vibebp.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This symbols im talking about .I know you did not add them but its appearing in elementor member layout . https://prnt.sc/un5vhm and I could not edit it because thrive plugins causing conflicts with thirve plugin .
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Alex, Those strange symbols are exactly what I have been telling your help desk about for the past week whenever I change to blank layout. They are a product of me changing what you ask me to do. I have no idea how to remove them. My solution was to switch out of blank layout back to one of the other choices. Alex, I am so frustrated right now. Please, I give you permission to deactivate whatever plugins you need to in order to get my website running properly. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi im trying to fix the strange code issue but the elementor edit page itself is producing this error. : https://prnt.sc/unrfxa The same is working at our end fine . There is something at your end causing this error .Would recommend you to contact the elementor plugin support or author to edit this. .
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating to 4.0’ is closed to new replies.