Mini-cart template file ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mini-cart template file ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    hello, I'm trying to change the mini-cart, but changing the file that I put in child-theme/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php doesn'nt change nothing.. I changed child-theme/woocommerce/cart/cart.php and this one is working ... Where can I find the good file to change for the mini cart please ?? thanks in advance.. Dan
    Diana
    Participant
    @studiolebus Do you want to show any other icon?? instead of mini cart? Or, you want to hide the cart? We can do this using css
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello I want to pour the link to the corresponding course page, not to the product... I succeed for the cart page, but can't find the file I have to change for the minicart... Is it some kind of function? Where can I find it? Thanks in advance
    logan
    Hello, i did not understand the question, please provide some stills about the issue. this would help us to understand the situations. if changing in this file works then modify this one in child theme:  child-theme/woocommerce/cart/cart.php nothing wrong in it. you can paste the minicart.php codes into cart.php. this will do the trick. note: for better support share stills and codes of cart page. and also elaborate more about your desires.
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello again, I'll explain again. I succeed in changing the cart page code by putting a modified woocommerce/cart/cart.php in my child theme.. now I try to change the mini cart code, but what ever I put or I change in the file in my child theme /woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php,  even or instance an echo 'hello', it doesn't show on the frontend.. So I wonder if this file is the good one, or if there is some hook or other file I should check to change it.. Do you see what I mean?
    logan
    Hello, if you want to switch between pages then goto wp-admin >> woocommerce >> tools >> pages. select the minicart page here now it will apear at the place of cart page. for more details have a look here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-pages/ if it does not help you in that case share these details:
    1. where does this mini cart page appear?? share screenshots.

2. what do you want to change in this mini cart ?? share screenshots with demarcation.

3. what is your requirement to change these files elaborate more so that i can guide you better.

StudioLeBus
    Participant
    the mini cart is the cart that is up right in the menu, no worries, I managed to change it, I think it was cached when a lesson was in it so I had to remove the product and add it again before seeing any change... thanks anyway :)
    logan
    hello, thanks for confirming. I am closing this topic. best regards.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini-cart template file ?’ is closed to new replies.