Minimum time required before taking a quiz?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Minimum time required before taking a quiz?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    costels87
    Participant
    Hello,
    1. Is there a way to force users spend some time in units before taking a quiz?

2. Can expired courses be hidden from course inventory? As far as I can see, only finished courses can be hidden.

Thank you

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . yes its drip feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLAlEnGcts you can apply unit duration drip type for this . 2 . expired in the sense : the courses which are expired for the user ?  
    costels87
    Participant
    1. Oh thanks, I'll check it out. I've noticed it in the last updates but I thought it's something else, completely different.

2. Yes. I've set the course duration to 10 days, but, since the courses are free, after those days users can press the button "expired/click to renew".

Mk
    1. Ok, check and reply.

2. Yes, they can press expired/click to renew and will continue course again.

costels87
    Participant
    .2. I don't want them to renew for free expired courses, that's why I'm asking :)
    Mk
    Please eanble wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> disable auto allocation of free courses . Add below code in plugins-> editor-> wplms-customizer -> wplms-customizer.php add_action('init',function (){   $filters = bp_course_filters::init();   remove_action('wplms_course_before_front_main', array($filters,'wplms_renew_free_course')); });  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Minimum time required before taking a quiz?’ is closed to new replies.