Missing Cart Icon in Header – No Way to Get To Cart

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Missing Cart Icon in Header – No Way to Get To Cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cdrpgmr
    Participant
    Hello, We are running Demo 7, and we find that there is no way to get to the cart if a user clicks "continue shopping" and wants to add more to their cart. I am used to seeing a small cart icon at the top of the header. That icon usually has a number next to it to indicate how many products are in the cart or something of that nature.
    1. Is there a way to get the cart icon, or anything else that gives the user access to the things they wish to buy? As of now, there is no way to get to the cart or checkout once a user clicks "continue shopping" except to add more products, which many users will not do.
    How can we solve?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well demo 7 has standard header and it does not have any cart icon.this is available in sleek header and app style header . but we can add it using some menus .Please provide your site url and admin credentials to add, Ps: mark reply as private while sharing .
    cdrpgmr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    cdrpgmr
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that was not available by editing menu ,so I added it using a script added into your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script.
    holyadolly
    Spectator
    hello i'm having this issue too!
    Diana
    Participant
    let me summarize what else wrote above. Not every header style has a .cart icon. It depends which header style you are using If you want this icon then change your header style from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Style
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Cart Icon in Header – No Way to Get To Cart’ is closed to new replies.