Mobile App login and registration not working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Mobile App login and registration not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    peterishola
    Spectator
    I published my mobile app for my website but the login and registration module on my app doesn't work. There are no error messages given either. How can you help me fix this?  
    Scott Lang
    Please share your admin credential and config.ts file in private reply Also, it can .htaccess file error Also, put this line in your .htaccess file at the end (.htaccess can be found in the root of your site ):SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0IF above does not works then please change the above line to :SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1 If the issue not solved let us know with details we will configure your app at our end.
    peterishola
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Harry
    Blocked
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Scott Lang
    Hi. Login API works good refer this image:http://prntscr.com/r19wsc The only issue caused by the ionic app run on the browser. We are working to check if it is from the site or app exactly. Give us time to debug we will let you know.
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Hello, I am still waiting for a response from you on this issue. Please let me know when exactly it will be resolved. Regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    @peterishola Apologies for jumping into the conversation. But @scott lang is not available this week. He will be available by Monday. So please ping him back on the coming Monday. I know this is quite a long time to wait for. I sincerely apologize for this and thanks for your patience
    Harry
    Blocked
    Hello, What is .htaccess? .htaccess is a configuration file for use on web servers running the Apache Web Server software. When a .htaccess file is placed in a directory which is in turn 'loaded via the Apache Web Server', then the .htaccess file is detected and executed by the Apache Web Server software. These .htaccess files can be used to alter the configuration of the Apache Web Server software to enable/disable additional functionality and features that the Apache Web Server software has to offer. These facilities include basic redirect functionality, for instance, if a 404 file not found error occurs, or for more advanced functions such as content password protection or image hotlink prevention.
    there is some code i need to check but the problem is if something went wrong, your site will down mean it will not be accessible for any user. to prevent this disaster i need your CPANEL detail. please share this so that i could fix this asap.
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    we add the rule to your .htaccess file please check if the profile is working in app or not?
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Scott Lang
    Hi, we have able to login using API hit but from the app does not because of access control origin error. We are debugging issue which is caused by the server/site for different scenario.
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Okay, so what's going to be the way forward. Are you able to detect and resolve the issue for me?
    Scott Lang
    We are working to resolve the issue As it occurs to multiple users. please wait we will get back to you soon.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile App login and registration not working’ is closed to new replies.