Mobile certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mobile certificate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    senhoritos
    Participant
    Hi guys, How is the best way to show course certificates on mobile? When a student finishes a course, they can't see full certificate because is not responsive. I try to enable "Show only PDF certificates" in LMS > Settings, works fine in desktop but don't open the page in mobile. Can you help me?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Well yes certificates are not responsive . They are based on strict and width and height . In mobile they cannot be opened for the first time only . The problem is actually we are using a script that takes screenshot of the certificate html that is generated . As certificate is based on fixed width and height in mobile it always left short of width , script runs and takes screenshot of this certificate without knowing that it is being cut off from screen . What we can do is prevent user to open certificate in mobile and ask them to view it on desktop for the first time only .for this you can use this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/add-notice-to-view-the-certificate-on-desktop/ Once the image is viewed on desktop , we save this image in media library , then user can open it on mobile . Thanks,
    senhoritos
    Participant
    Hi Jackson, I put this code. Thanks Otherwise, this option "Show only PDF certificates" is not working in mobile? Because it would be interesting if PDF Certificate open in mobile
    Diana
    Participant
    @senhoritos You can't generate PDF in mobile. In this case, above code will show a notice if someone tries to generate it from mobile device. The script we are using is not allowing to do so. that's why it will not work for mobile devices
    senhoritos
    Participant
    Are you have a foresight to fix this? I have a many students that dont have a computer to generate the certificates. You said "In mobile they cannot be opened for the first time only." I open a certificate in computer, and after I try to open in mobile (profile > click on certificate) and still not working
    Diana
    Participant
    PLease tell me one thing are you using our addon wplms pdf certificates? Or not? So that I can check the same on my setup that we are able to view certificates on mobile or not Make sure your theme as well as ll your wplms related plugins should be updated to the latest version
    senhoritos
    Participant
    Yes, i'm using this addons WPLMS PDF Certificates WPLMS Quiz Certificates  
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies for delayed response here.. Try adding this custom css in wp-admin > appearance > customize > custom CSS @media(max-width:500px){ .bp-user #certificate .extra_buttons {     right: -5px !important; } } After that let me know the buttons of certificates appearing on your mobile devices or not?
    senhoritos
    Participant
    Hello, is not working: https://prnt.sc/sx9dsc  
    Diana
    Participant
    this is a pdf certificate and we can't modify its dom in mobile version because its not simple as html certificate (the old certificate functionality) user needs to scroll the bar only then he can check the full pdf. Apologies for this
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile certificate’ is closed to new replies.