Mobile Menu Color and site performance

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Mobile Menu Color and site performance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gmakinana
    Participant
    The menu overlap and also the mobile menu comes white and not visible. Check the domain masithuthukeonline.co.za Also can you please assist me on site performance please the site will be used by 300+ users. Please help I can send you the credentials
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @gmakinana Please use the css given below go to appearance>>customization>>custom css and paste it div.pusher header.mooc .container { display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 6fr 1fr 7fr ; } div.global div.pagesidebar { background-color:black !important }   Thanks,
    gmakinana
    Participant
    I applied the css as advised but the menu now appears vertical and not horizontal...
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @gmakinana, Use this instead of above : @media (max-width: 991px){ div.pusher header.mooc .container { display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 6fr 1fr 7fr ; } div.global div.pagesidebar { background-color:black !important } } If not working share you admin cardentails in private reply, Thanks,
    gmakinana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @gmakinana Please refer this tip: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-with-w3-total-cache/ Also make sure you remove the unwanted plugins in your website. Also if you are using WPML then you should consider removing it and use multisite instead: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/setup-wp-multisite-with-wplms/
    WPML is a very resource consuming plugin and with buddypress it consumes a lot of resources which will effect the website speed and performance.   Thanks,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Menu Color and site performance’ is closed to new replies.