Mock & Final exam loading issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Mock & Final exam loading issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Aminul
    Participant
    Our Students facing exam loading issues in mock and final exams. We are facing that issue when we enable react quiz. Please give us a permanent solution
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share more details. 1. Please share a screenshot of the issue. 2. Please share site link and WP admin details 3. Please share course detail, quiz detail whcih we need to check. help us understand the issue, we'll give you a permanent solution.
    Aminul
    Participant
    I am sending you soon
    Aminul
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Aminul
    Participant
    Are you guys going to take any action or not??????? I sent you my website details via private reply.
    Veronica
    hi sorry for this delay in response I have posted the reply yesterday I think it didn't post please check this reply it seems like you are facing continuous loading so for that please check this https://prnt.sc/v5bsqx this is the main reason behind this loading issue implement this solution and it will solve. thanks
    Aminul
    Participant
    ok let us check with given scripts, actually used this code earlier. We will check again.
    Veronica
    yes please let us know the results
    Aminul
    Participant
    We added into our one of websites, today we will enable react quizzes for our other websites. Let me check the result and will be back soon
    Aminul
    Participant
    We applied scripts into our few websites, we are creating a list of issues and will get back to you soon.
    Veronica
    ok let us know
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Mock & Final exam loading issue’ is closed to new replies.