Modern Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Modern Theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    drbroemme
    Participant
    I would like to install the Modern Theme as shown here. But in the downloaded files there is only the standard WPLMS theme. Where can I get the theme I am looking for?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    drbroemme
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    hello open this page (home) in vibe editor and then try to find the background image of that section. please check if you cant resolve this share page url with admin credentials in a private reply i will fix the issue and share a video of the issue.
    drbroemme
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello , As i saw your website there are many things that miss match from demo modern, Please allow me to do fresh setup again, And provide c-panel details also Thanks,
    drbroemme
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for your support. By now I figured out a lot of stuff myself. But I still have problems to letting not show the background image on the "Home"-page. Is it possible to hide this only on the "Home"-page? Thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is title image background .To remove that from home page you have to select the page template of that home page to be "no title" . And to change it please goto wp-admin > wplms-> header -> upload title background image there . If it still does not works then use this css to overwrite it : #title { background: url(https://ausbilderschein.jetzt/wp-content/themes/wplms_modern/assets/images/default.jpeg) !important; }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Theme’ is closed to new replies.