Modern Theme Course Status Unit Content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Modern Theme Course Status Unit Content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jmkaylo
    Spectator
    I have added custom fields php code to single-unit.php and have styled it as needed which looks great when its seen on the unit page. I noticed the custom fields php code I added into the single-unit.php is not being pulled when a student is taking a course and is in the course status page. I looked through the files and can't see where I can change to include pulling the custom fields php code. How can I alter the content being pulled on the course status page? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmkaylo, You can add your custom code on this hook wplms_before_every_unit The code you added in single-unit.php is wrong. The content which is visible on course status page is not fetched from this file. It is fetching the post content and then it will show the unit content in it.
    jmkaylo
    Spectator
    Where do I implement that? Do you have an example of where I can implement that hook? I need the following code below to be pulled, the custom fields are part of the loop created with Advanced Custom Fields.   Unit Code
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmkaylo, First, Apologies for the delayed response Can you please tell me where do you want to implement this. And what data you want to show
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Theme Course Status Unit Content’ is closed to new replies.