Modern Theme translation issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Modern Theme translation issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Hi I have problem with translation, ı follow all the steps that you said in documantation but "view profile" and "logout" can not be translate. I used poedit and also localization plugin but didnt work :(    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This string is not present in the modern theme. This comes from the parent wplms theme, so you need to translate the deault wplms theme to translate it.
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    I know, I translated default wplms theme but didnt work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ Please note that you are editing correct language files.Please rescan the first and then confirm that you click on the "generate mo file"  button after entering the translation . If tranlation still not showing then please check if there is any vibe-es_Us.po file exists or not in your wp-content/languages/themes folder . (note : es_US is for english language ,this may differ as per your language file).
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Hi ı checked link that you send, rescan, generate and check <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">content/languages/themes folder .</span> folder has vibe-tr_TR.po and mo for my language but problem still same.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end ? Ps : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Hi www.ustalarindan.com/wp-admin user: wplms pass: #1G0F&$f9C!x2gxy4af1(wx9 I have edited php files to translate view profile (profil) and logout(çıkış) but i know its not proper way to translate. so if you find solution via translation files that would be great. Thanks,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i checked you have already translated the text " text  " in the default wplms theme . But i ma not able to see the " view profile " text below the name  .Seems like you have hide it . I guess it must also be translated if you show it  .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Theme translation issue’ is closed to new replies.