Move comments to bottom of unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Move comments to bottom of unit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    externaluses
    Participant
    Currently the Notes and Discussion appears within the unit (to the right). How do I move all the comments to the bottom, after the Previous Unit and Next Unit bar? Is it possible to display the comments for that page similar to a normal blog, where the comments are at the bottom?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Goto wp-admin ->wplms-> Course manager - > Notes and Discussion styles-> Per Unit   refer : http://prntscr.com/8zynuu
    externaluses
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for the update. It's very close, but not quite there. Using the "Unit" option places the "DISCUSSION" and questions ABOVE the Next and Previous Unit Buttons. I want to re-order the div's so that  "discussion" is below "unit_prevnext". Right now the generated HTML is: div id="discussion" data-unit="1333" div div class="unit_prevnext" div And would rather have the generated HTML be: div class="unit_prevnext" div div id="discussion" data-unit="1333" div That way the Discussion section will appear after the unit_prevnext bar. Which file should I modify?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to modify the start.php file in wplms theme . You can override this file with the help of child theme . Install and activate the child blank child theme and copy the start.php file in your child theme and edit it . 
    externaluses
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I could not find the location where the notes and discussion are added in start.php. I have found instances of the discussion id in two other places. wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/func.php: <div id="discussion" data-unit="<?php echo $unit_id; ?>"> and the funciton that generates the html is in: wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/func.php: function wplms_show_notes_discussion($unit_id) I could not find the call to that function within start.php. Any advice?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this cannot be possible as of now in wplms as of now because the discussions hook is called on the unit content and we load the unit content before the unit prev_next div  on the start course page .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Move comments to bottom of unit’ is closed to new replies.