Move course catgories under a parent product category

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Move course catgories under a parent product category

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    delete-me
    Participant
    Will I break anything if I move all course categories under a parent category 'Courses'. The reason is that I want to sell physical products on my site and can't have two woocommerce stored, so I want to have a store category structure like:  
    • Courses
      • Subscriptions
      • Basic
      • Combos
      • ...etc
    • Equipment
      • Equipment Category 1
      • Equipment Category 2
      • ...etc
    Then I plan to use WP Bakery Smart Sections to make store pages filtered by parent category to 'hack' the single store limitation by Woocommerce.   So my question is, will I break anything that you know of?   Thanks  
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies... But I am not getting your question These categories: Subscriptions, Basic, Combos these are product categories? Or these are parent course categories and now you are creating these categories as a child category?
    delete-me
    Participant
    I didn't make these categories, they were a part of the WPLMS Woocommerce product categories. I want to demote these to subcategories of a parent category to separate my courses and physical products, to stop courses appearing in the physical product pages, and vice-versa. Maybe I'll just go ahead and try, and if I break something I'll seek help. Thanks  
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, This is not possible because the code is written by woocommerce and we are not modifying anything in their code. We are using woocommerce for selling purpose only May be you can ask for help to their support
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Please stop spamming other user's topic. This is the 14th reply from my side to you  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Move course catgories under a parent product category’ is closed to new replies.