moving certificates/badges to different place in profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting moving certificates/badges to different place in profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Is it possible to move the certificates/badges for example from the "profile" section to the "dashboard" section. I guess nobody will look in the profile section for the certificates/badges. On our page if you log in the first page the users sees is the dashboard and I guess there he/she will search for the certificates. Is there a code snippet or shortcode to show it at least there too (beside "profile")? Many thanks and thanks for the good work so far.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Yes there is a shortcode to show user certificates, you can add a text widget in the dashboard and add the bellow shortcode in it: [show_certificates user="current"] This  will show the user's certificate.
    tkishawi
    Spectator
    Thank you, I was wanting the same for the badges. I am guessing that the badges short codes will work the same way.
    Diana
    Participant
    @tkishawi, To show all the badges you have to use this shortcode: [allbadges] Please create your own topic for your own issues. So we can assist you better
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘moving certificates/badges to different place in profile’ is closed to new replies.