mr vibe told me to create a topic

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting mr vibe told me to create a topic

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    Can there be a single sign on (SSO) for learncourseonline.com and to its subdomain sites. note- we are not using multisite concept. we copy the master site to its subdomains. we are not copying the user data. we just want to login with same user id and password to all sites in same domain ----- Mr vibe said--- Yes it is possible to login to main site. This is one of the advantages of our framework. Please post on wplms.io/support and we can share a possible code fix for this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The login hit captures the login URL from the site parameters. While logging in via SSO is possible, do you want all the sub-domains to fetch data from the main domain? In that case the sub domains you need to change the api url : add_filter('vibebp_rest_api',function($args){ $args = 'https://YOURmaindomain.com/wp-json/vbp/v1/'; return $args; });
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    And what about the data and courses ? are the courses and data will be different on each of the subdomains?
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    yes. online login email and password should work on all sites. all site should sync the user database table i think. just a guess tell me better solution
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That is ok but I asked about the courses will each subsite has its own courses (different courses on each subsite) OR will the sites pull data from main site(courses will be on the main site )?
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    if each site will have its own courses, and the user database is same, this makes a perfect case for Multi-site . In multi-site, user can be enabled to access all sites.
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    alsp Let me know how we can have Saas Model into WPLMS
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No it wont affect any live users , yes you can convert current to multisite . refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80MKz2YcfY Can you please share more info on this SAAS , what exactly your requirement ? I believe you want to use multisites for each customer , yes you can do this .
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.