Multi vendor- Vendor Login

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Multi vendor- Vendor Login

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ktispl
    Participant
    1. We have installed multi vendor plugin- https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-vendors/
    I want to give separate login for vendor so that when vendor login they get direct access to vendor dash board where he can update his profile, add, edit products, see orders, process orders, payment details. Currently when vendor is log in, by default he gets students dash board and also he can create course even if instructor role is not assigned to him. I want- vendor can not create course or instructor can not sell products.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this article: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/integration-with-wc-vendors-plugin/ If you do not want your vendors to create courses, then do not add the code shared in the article and can use the wc-vendors as it is. Now vendors can only create products and not the courses.
    ktispl
    Participant
    Can I give front end to vendor for product adding and editing ? Currently when vendor click on add product, it takes him to backend.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is all-together a different functionality and not related to theme. Sorry this is not possible because this plugin is a third party plugin not a wplms plugin, so we cannot change anything in it.
    carlosolavoneto
    Participant
    @ktispl, I am not from Support, but as far as I read, WC vendors Pro version (payed) allows the vendor to add products in front-end. Also, there is a plugin name BP WC vendors that add WC vendors to BuddyPress profiles, but did not tested it yet. Hope it is useful, and if it works I would love to hear it!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the update.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi vendor- Vendor Login’ is closed to new replies.