Multiple correct question issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Multiple correct question issue

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jackal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, are you sure you followed these steps properly? https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/ http://prntscr.com/u218gl this is the main issue behind the loading issue. the loading issue will be resolved once you followed this
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi I've found the cause of this issue. This issue appears after I removed "Connected Clients" from API settings! I did a backup earlier and it is working fine now. I have the following concerns: 1- What are these access token and when is it created? 2- Are you going to fix partial multi correct questions on default quiz? 3- Would you check Fill in Blanks partial marking, because I think that marking is not working on then under react quiz. 4- Fill in Blank are not inline within text and the view is broken. How to fix this? 5- When student completes a quiz a completion message appears and also the previous answered questions are still listed. How to remove them and keep completing message only. When student want to check them he/she can click on check results, and there is no need for them to be visible after quiz is completed directly. 6- How to change quiz layout to look the same as default one. Move start quiz and check result buttons to the bottom (the same bar where units navigation buttons are). Hope to hear from you soon, Kind Regards, Anas
    Veronica
    hi, 1- What are these access token and when is it created? which one can you please share screenshots to explain it? 2- Are you going to fix partial multi correct questions on the default quiz? need to concern with the development team as they are busy with version4 updates 3- Would you check Fill in Blanks partial marking, because I think that marking is not working on then an under-react quiz. ok I will check this on my local setup and will share the results here 4- Fill in Blank are not inline within the text and the view is broken. How to fix this? please create a topic in the styling section there you will get the accurate solution 5... can you please share a screenshot for the same that what you want to disable exactly 6... no, we can't change the layout of the quizzes in react quizzes this is the by default layout of the react quiz.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple correct question issue’ is closed to new replies.