Multiple Courses, Same Units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multiple Courses, Same Units

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wickcreative
    Spectator
    We have a bunch of courses that we will need (one per state) that should all be able to use the same Unit, but the problem is that if a person takes another Course (for example, from Colorado to California) they are skipped ahead to the section of the previous Course. This would mean that if I got to Section 3 in Colorado, and then bought the California test, it would start me at Section 3 in California, even though I hadn't even started that Course. Is there some sort of workaround for this issue that wouldn't involve replicating the Units 50 times?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry you have to duplicate the units .This is the only way to resolve this as of now  . You can use the POST duplicator plugin for this .
    emanuelecantoro
    Participant
    Hello, are there any updates on this topic? I also tried using one unit in two courses. But when I put the title in "add a unit" it doesn't find anything.
    Diana
    Participant
    @emanuelecantoro, This is really an old topic. Since then, there are a lot of fixes a lot of modifications added in wplms. It could be possible that this was an error at that time but resolved now. I request you to create a different topic and share screen recording of your issue so we can look into that
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Courses, Same Units’ is closed to new replies.