Multiple events and request event for course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multiple events and request event for course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jonllewellyn80
    Participant
    Hi, can there be multiple events available for a course that a student can sign-up for, if yes, how to make this happen? The situation is if there are 10 different dates for a seminar/workshop (same content for the course, but student only needs to attend one) a student can choose from to attend for the course. Secondly, is there an option in the course sign-up where the student could request a seminar for a course be held at a location, date and duration for someone in administration to approve to create the event? Thanks heaps Cheers
    Diana
    Participant
    @jonllewellyn80 I guess this is possible with the help of wplms batches addon. Second part of your question Right now we don't have this feature
    jonllewellyn80
    Participant
    Hi Diana, so should I download batches addon? What would I need to do? Thanks Jon
    Diana
    Participant
    @jonllewellyn80 First, I suggest you read the functionalities you can achieve by using this addon: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-batches-introduction/
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I have the same demand Hi, can there be multiple events available for a course that a student can sign-up for, if yes, how to make this happen? The situation is if there are 10 different dates for a seminar/workshop (same content for the course, but student only needs to attend one) a student can choose from to attend for the course. I check the link of the add on, however, I am not sure which one provides such feature. Is that the WPLMS Batches ? I click the trial to try in wordpress, I created an account using my purchase code, however there was the error 'themeforest username is missing in WPLMS'. What should I do ? Please provide me an instruction. Thank you very much. Binh
    Diana
    Participant
    @hothaibinh So, Let me explain here first. Suppose you created a course and in that you have curriculum. Then you created two batches(consider this as class sections) Suppose Batch A and Batch B Now you can set the different curriculum of the batches as well. Students Enrolled in Batch A cannot access Batch B curriculum and vice versa You can set the batches start date as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R04UTGVEOqo
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you, this is what I need. By the way, I wanna start the trial, however I got this message <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">'themeforest username is missing in WPLMS'.</span> What should I do so I can start the trial ? I already created an account on wplms using my purchase code  
    Diana
    Participant
    @hothaibinh for free trial addons you have to re-confirm your account from wp-admin-> wplms -> getting started . after click please login with the envato account from which you bought wplms . I request you to please create your own topic. This is someone else's topic and I am not able to track the progress of your issue in future
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Thank you, I have just created a new topic here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/cant-log-in-to-start-addon-trial/
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay Great...!!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple events and request event for course’ is closed to new replies.