4 days, 17 hours ago MissMadParticipant
I am experiencing multiple problems:
1. Can’t access dashboard anymore. I get a 404. Hence, instructors can’t edit courses or batches or anything, and students can’t access their courses.
2. Batches don’t show on the course page and hence students can’t join the batch and take the course.
3. On one course page (https://www.smart-me-up.com/course/communication-strategy-level-3-part-1/), it says the course is not available although I have checked all settings and it should be…
I have students starting courses this week who told me they can’t access anything. Could you help? It’s quite urgent as I now have three classes not able to follow their courses and five more coming up…
Thanks4 days, 12 hours ago Mr.VibeKeymaster
2 days, 6 hours ago MissMadParticipant
- Ensure that you have upgrade batches to version 4
Please try suggestions here : https://docs.wplms.io/admin-guide-faqs#profile-does-not-open-or-opens-blank
Batches update coming up to show the batches on course page.
The single course is not “free” netiher a “a paid course” nor it is “Apply for course”, edit the course and please allow your students to take the course. When there is no way a student can pursue the course as of now.
So a few things have been solved, but I still experience problems:
1. When I click on “Take this course”, nothing happens, the page reloads but it doesn’t take the user to the course. However, when clicking on the curicculum elements, they do open. That’s not very intuitive. How can students be redirected to the course content when clicking on “Start course”?
2. The course above (link shared) still appears as Unavailable even though I set the dates so that it is now.
3. Any idea when batches will be avilable again? I do have the latest version but they don’t open (I get a 404 error)
Thanks for helping5 hours, 12 minutes ago MissMadParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.