Multisite fix not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multisite fix not working

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi I am using multisite with wplms and have tried the multisite user meta fix you guys posted (https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-multisite-usermeta-fix/ However, i still encounter the same issue that when I order something on subsite A, I also get added to a course on subsite B. This is very disturbing. I thought that this addon would eliminate this? Strangely enough I see in the database that it should be mapped.. However the user is still shown in other sites. I have 3.9.1 installed and have the addon multisite fix NETWORK activated. Hope u can help
    logan
    Hello, make sure your theme /plugin is of version 3.9.2. we have added many fixes in it. it will resolve your issue. please update theme and plugins, let me know if issue still persist.
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi, Two questions: 1) Ok also multisite fixes in 3.9.2? I ll try update today 2) Should the plugin (multisite fix) be network activated?
    logan
    Plugins which are installed in network, will be effective to all its subdomain.
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    I have updated to 3.9.2 it seems to be working now! Thanks :)
    logan
    Dear Friend, That’s great! Glad you’re enjoying the theme – thanks for using it! 🙂 If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards:)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite fix not working’ is closed to new replies.