Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, we profile users on our support forums, so you're profiled as a Site administrator & developer. For a non-developer, we recommend installing the UserMeta fix plugin right from the beginning. You can keep 1 site in your multisite setup and later-on add more sites. Most users either start from Multisite, or use multiple sites, because there is a risk involved in converting single site to multisite, like performance, SEO and other factors. -- When you say "quick reply with detailed guide document" you need to give us time to build one because currently this is not available. This is the first topic on this issue and we really like constructive feedback , we need 1 week to build this tutorial .  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    for my case what i must do now if we has no other option to continue without Multisite you know our case , we has a working site and a students please give me a safe steps to my current case
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Please Give me a full details with full instructions and steps for the working website to convert from single to network related to your theme problems and requirements you is the only one can know your products requirements you is the only one can know your products Problems cleared steps please
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    you say You can keep 1 site in your multisite setup and later-on add more sites. Most users either start from Multisite, or use multiple sites, because there is a risk involved in converting single site to multisite, like performance, SEO and other factors. what about users login sync ?? give us the correct way for the old websites and not install your UserMeta fix from the beginning
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello Mr.Vibe really i'm very impressive from your private reply about my review .. Why do you want the review to be done based on your opinion?? Its name is a review and it expresses the opinions of people and may change from time to time and this is normal. This is natural and logical for any product worldwide. Do you want to complete the review based on what you find in favor of the product only ?? I do not find any justification for saying more than once Please read and educate yourself. And I think that one of the technical support tasks is that you respond to inquiries on your product, which also pay the value of support and respond to inquiries every period, it is not free, I think ?? Or is it free support and I did not know ?? I am very fair in assessing the problem, and I also know that your product is good and therefore I rely on it in the main site of my work. The truth is that I was expecting more support and more cooperation, and especially from you, since you are the owner of the product. if you don't want from the customers to ask about the problems tell hem i'm waiting you to review your private reply again .. at all thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We just want that when you post a review, post the review based on entire product's value not just one aspect which is an enhancement, not a bug or an issue in the core product. We really do care about our customers and their business models which is why we reply to almost all the queries and not just state that this is not covered in support policy. In return we only ask for time to build what you're expecting because we do not ahve that detailed guide. Also the time to update the addon. This is the first case where an existing site wants to migrate to multi-site. -- So here's what you can expect :
    1. We will release an update for the usermeta fix by next week
    2. Post update, you will be able to migrate to multisite and all the remaining fields will be automatically mapped.

ateya3d
    Spectator
    OK that is fine for me and appreciated
    So here's what you can expect : We will release an update for the usermeta fix by next week Post update, you will be able to migrate to multisite and all the remaining fields will be automatically mapped.
    i hope no any excepted problems after your update
    i will ask you this question personally and i know you will replay to me honestly. if this is your business website will go with multisite or use 2 individual websites you know more than me many times about this situation Thanks for you
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i hope i get a reply in my latest question i will ask you this question personally and i know you will replay to me honestly. if this is your business website will go with multisite or use 2 individual websites you know more than me many times about this situation Thanks for you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if there is gonna be same users on both the sites then I would opt for multisite but if there is gonna be different users and no user should be allowed to login on other site without registering then It would be better to have two individual sites  and for data sync I may use import export option.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Ok Alex related your information you have illustrated we forced to use multisite @Mr.Vibe i'm waiting your usermeta fix this week as you say in the previews week
    We will release an update for the usermeta fix by next week Post update, you will be able to migrate to multisite and all the remaining fields will be automatically mapped.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    @Mr.Vibe i'm waiting as your promise
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We are working on this. Alex will share updated plugin by tomorrow here.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have devised a fix for your use case only .We can map the usermeta to blog id for main site which I suppose will work for you as you are going to create subsite of different language later on . On your main site the user will not loose after installing the plugin and migrating the usermeta . However your subsite will loose the student data . I guess you do not have subsite with users right now ?
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems’ is closed to new replies.