multisite setup- network homepage set certificate validator widget

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues multisite setup- network homepage set certificate validator widget

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    hello, mr vibe, i need to set a certificate validator widget on the network homepage (main site). this certificate validator widget should verify the certificate attained on any subsite 1, 2, 3, 4 ...... etc.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Currently you can have this on the sub-site or the site where courses are hsted. Because the course will be specific to a sub-site. The certificate code is connected to the Course post ID and in WP Multisite you have different WP_POSTS table, so 2 courses in your multisite-network can have same "POST ID" and thus we will not be able to identify it using the certificate code validator widget. Let me know if further clarification is required.
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    if we use your custom certificate code plugin. which assigns specific certificate codes. in that case every certificate will have a unique identification number. it will work in that case.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well right now each subsite should have its own validator widget in order for the widget to work fine . I would recommend you to put the widget on a page for each subsite and add a link to validate the code for each subsite.
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    ok but that is not our requirement. i want to validate the certificate qr code. qr code will be scanned and it will verify it
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is not currently available .It will validate only for the current blog user and course and wont auto detect the user is from which site . ITs very hard to track and also the course as well.
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you have to generate the qr code from the certificate code. Its just the website as well you have to link it with site which you can do with the help of this plugin : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-certificate-codes-plugin/
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    how qr code can be generated in certificate. share qr code docs in certificate
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can make use of this addon : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/vibe-qr-code-generator-1-0/
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘multisite setup- network homepage set certificate validator widget’ is closed to new replies.