My Elementor pages have two menus at the top of the page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues My Elementor pages have two menus at the top of the page

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    behappy536
    Participant
    My home page is fine but my other pages have two menus at the top of the page (a main menu and a top menu). I only want one menu at the top of the page. If I remove either of the menus in the Menu Settings a message that says "Setup Menus in Admin Panel" appears in place of the removed menu.
    behappy536
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Dear, Please paste the code in WP-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom Css > Publish. div#headertop { display: none !important;} this will hide the header top forever. refer: http://prntscr.com/o59blx
    behappy536
    Participant
    Ava
    Hi Please paste the below custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customiser > Custom css > publish body.page-template #headertop{display:none;}   Hope it works for you now. Do let us know.
    behappy536
    Participant
    Ava
    Okay, so now the code is working fine and I have fixed the issue. I have just added the code at the top of the customizer. You can check your website now.
    behappy536
    Participant
    logan
    behappy536
    Participant
    logan
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘My Elementor pages have two menus at the top of the page’ is closed to new replies.