Need Change in my site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Need Change in my site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    Hi, I want to change the look and feel of the website and want your help in getting this designed.
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hello, if you want to change the header then you have to use the child theme and all this comes under the paid customization so we can guide you, that how to do all the things but you have to perform all the things by yourself. we can only assist you or you can hire a developer for this.
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    Hi, You may guide me how to get this done.
    Veronica
    hi, in image_1 I don't understand what kind of changes you want please explain it in more. and in image_2 you have to use a blank child theme in your website folder goto website folder>>wp-content folder>>themes folder>>wplms folder>>course folder there are many files on which you can make changes according to your need but here you are making changes on only single course page so goto>>single this is for just checking but now the creating part of the blank child theme goto>>website folder>>wp-content folder>>themes folder>>create a new folder name it something like that then create a course folder as present in your theme and then create files on that. filename should be the same as in your parent theme.
    note: if you don't have the technical knowledge then you can hire a developer.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Need Change in my site’ is closed to new replies.