Need course category filter in two levels

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need course category filter in two levels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi, When create course from instructor panel I want to add it with main category and sub category. On All course page also should have those category level filters. Exactly I want like this: >Main category1: 2021 -Theory Class >Sub category1 >Sub category2 >Sub category2 >Main category2: 2021 -Revision Class >Sub category1 >Sub category2 >Sub category2 >Main category3: 2022 -Theory Class >Sub category1 >Sub category2 >Sub category2 >Main category4: Other Classes Please can you help me to create like this category filter for courses. Thank you. Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your support. I can create category now. Is there any option to change category showing as drop down? Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you can edit the existing categories and change the name/slug as well Go to LMS > Course Categories. Find the category name you wish to change and click Edit. Change the category name. Change the category Slug, the permalink “nice” name for the category. Add or change the category description. Click Update.
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Diana, OK, Thanks, Close this topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    Closing
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need course category filter in two levels’ is closed to new replies.