Need guidance for following changes.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Need guidance for following changes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok we debugged and found the array_push php function is behaving differently. We need valid ftp credentials in order to check and fix this issue .
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It is great that you shared the ftp username host but you forgot to share the password . Can you please share the password as well?
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I debugged straight for two hours and found the issue is with your database . We are getting this error while storing the quiz results into database : [15-Apr-2020 07:10:45 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''quiz_results'' at line 1 for query 'quiz_results' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array('parse_request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, rest_api_loaded, WP_REST_Server->serve_request, WP_REST_Server->dispatch, BP_Course_Rest_User_Controller->add_user_result, bp_course_generate_user_result, bp_course_record_activity_meta, bp_activity_update_meta, update_metadata, add_metadata   We use to record all results in a format which is not seems to be recording at your end due to this database error . I guess this might be related to database encoding and your hindi text .     We will debug this further .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    So how should I get it fixed ?
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    I couldn't decrease quiz questions because these are in the format of online tests in India.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There are one most probable reasons for the issue that the results is not storing into database , either the result string is being too large . You can spit the quiz into two parts or can disable the react quiz which stores all results in one go in one field of database . the old quiz stores results in discrete format .Quiz info is saved in various fields of database .
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    And what about logout issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The logout issue is not from theme , maybe due to some third party plugin . We never log user out there is no such code present in theme or any of its plugins
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    I tried to find out the culprit plugin by disabling them on by one but couldn't find any one. Apart from that, since we are running test series we couldn't reduce question numbers as they are based on a fixed pattern.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is actually no limit but the issue is related to your database system , there must be some limit applied to it . In that case you can disable the react quizzes as suggested above .This is the only solution left then .
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    Okay, I copied the website on my local server too which runs on Xampp and same issue with it too. The menu also becomes non-responsive when this loading issue appears.
    vibhanshu
    Participant
    Same loading issue in the "new quiz" too.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Need guidance for following changes.’ is closed to new replies.